Friday, June 13, 2008

Wish Them Luck!

This has nothing to do with gymnastics, but my school's track 4x400m team is competitng at states today, and I just wanted to wish them luck! I also wanna wish luck to my teammate who is competing in the 400m [ranked first in the state!] and another who is competing in Triple Jump and Long Jump! These are all boys and unfortunatley, our girls team didn't make it to states for track this year =[ but that's alright because we are division 5 champions, 3 years running! Thanks for a great season girls and I can't wait til' we rock sectionals and states next year!

1 comment:

gymgirliexo said...

Good luck! I always hated the 400 because I never practiced it because I went to one track practice all year and actually left early because I had gymnastics and of course I would go to that before track. So I just kinda winged it at meets and got like ok times for the 400 but i didn't make it on to like states or anything because I didn't have enough endurance because I never practiced it. lol. But I'll probably practice it next year If I want to kill myself for another year.