Saturday, June 28, 2008

6 hours of agony for 5 minutes of relief.

Watch my newest montage on youtube please! It took me 6 hours to make it. 6 straight hours. I was so frustrated and i just couldn't stop. from 11pm to 5am I worked on it, so do me a favor and watch it pretty please!

Click it up! and get ready for a thrill. lol

So the montage is about elite gymnastics training... obviously. but also its about the Beauty in the sport and what it takes to be elite and to remind ordinary people like us [well some of you are elite or close to it but oh well] to never forget how hard these gymnasts work to be where they are. Gymnastics IS the hardest sport in the world, there is no arguing about that. I used fancy graphics and stuff so, SEND it to your friends! Link it to your websites! Seriously, i would love free publicity here! lol j/k

No comments: