Friday, June 27, 2008

Sorry lyssalu!

Guess what? A girl names Alyssa on youtube requested a Nastia montage from me. Which isn't that big of a deal or anything. But it wasn't just a Nastia montage, it was a Nastia and Chellsie Memmel montage GASP!!
I know, right? She obviously has not read my blog. I told her i was sorry and i really couldn't do it. I mean, its really hard. I wouldn't of enjoyed it one bit. I tried to make a Chellsie Memmel Montage one time, and this is how it turned out:

Jesus Reference Curtiousy of: Meghan
I stopped after that. Not exactly what i hoped because this was me trying to be nice. Okay... well i did try to find the ugliest pictures of her though, guilty as charged. Whatever, I don't like her. Neither should anyone else, but if you're a fan... nothings gonna stop you from being a fan.

Except for me trying to save you from SATAN! Thats how you spell satan right? It would suck if I accidentally said Satin. I looked it up, i'm right. Yay me!
ANyway, my point is: like who you like

and i'll not like chellsie. K? Gracias!

9 comments:

Neurodivergent K said...

I admire Chellsie's persistence, but could not stop laughing at your little montage. hahaha. Wow. That just might make me a bad person.

Anonymous said...

Just a opinion, make sure you don't rag on anybody who dislikes Nastia. I can't stand that women and if I tried, I could find bad pictures of her too including not keeping her legs together on bars, crossing her feet on all her dismounts (which she should be deducted for!), etc. Just keep that in mind that there will be people out there who don't like the same people. I love Chellsie much more over Nastia.

And the comment about "why you don't you just make out" when she hugged her father was inappropriate, offensive, and crude.

cccam said...

okay wagrobanite, i get you. Exactly what i was trying to say. You can dislike whoever you want, and i'll dislike whoever i want. and BTW, nastia should TOTALLY get deducted for those crossed legs lets just hope she does at the olympics.

But just so you know: that line is from "Stick It" and i don't really care if you don't like it. If you don't have a good sense of humor about my whole Chellsie Memmel situation then don't read my blog. I don't like her. Big deal. It's not like I'm some crazy psycho who wants to shoot her or something, i just don't like her personality or gymnastics. This is exactly whay i didn't finish the montage and post it on youtube. Because people are stupid and can't figure out that i'm kidding. Just don't read my blog if you don't like it. Got it? K

Anonymous said...

ccam who is ur favorite gymnast?

cccam said...

my favorite gymnast is Shantessa Pama. i am an original tessa supporter! I'm talking like: she's been my favorite gymnast since 2004. I saw her in the 2004 US Classic? I think that was the event, but anyway, she did the most amazing bar routine I have ever seen. She is creative, can dance, has wonderful flexibility and is just amazing.

gracefulone said...

Stop hating on Chellsie. Although I will agree with you on her speaking skills...she was the keynot at YMCA nats, and it wasn't very good at all.

gymgirliexo said...

i was like rofl when i watched that. I don't really think of chellsie either way. like or hate. Shes not one of my favorites and I don't hate her. She spoke at Y Nats tho. She didn't sign my converse. That mad me mad. But shes still alright.

Unknown said...

haha..jesus!

this is rather entertaining actually!!!

whostolemyshoes said...

yurchenko vaults were not for chellsie...