Sunday, June 8, 2008

So no one's commented in awhile:

So do! I enjoy arguing with people about why chellsie memmel is stupid!
But i have got to say, i was sooooo happy that the fluff wasn't about her. No one wants to here her sob story OVER and OVER again. It gets annoying. Am I right or am I right? So ashley stott didn't qualify for Trials [tear, tear] I'm very upset. She missed competing by two spots. TWO SPOTS!!!
Grrr. And sense when was the National team only 12 people?? I think last year it was 14 and the year before 16. Why is it steadily decreasing as such?? I kind of actually feel bad for Shawn cuz it always seems like all the other gymnasts favor nastia over her [like wanting nastia to win] which sucks. It's Elfi's fault. She should not have named her the it girl and everything would've been fine. I swear, when Jordyn comes up to Seniors, if Elfi says one thing I will go over to nbc studios and shoot her myself. [But with a paintball gun so that she would be humiliated and not die... cuz I don't want to go to jail] And i swear to God they will make a sob story about Mattie Larson's unfortunate circumstances and how her birthday was unfortunate. And then they pair it with a clip of Rebecca Bross and how she "trains with nastia everyday" like they did with Nastia in 2005 about Carly.

Just Shoot Me Now... with a paintball gun of course

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say, you are pretty hilarious. I love your commentary, and I agree with some of the stuff you say about Chellsie. I live near her gym and whenever there is a competition they parade her about as if she was the next Jesus. But I have to say, Nationals was a great meet for her, and now there is a strong possibility that she will be on the olympic team.

We'll see come trials though...

cccam said...

Thanks! lots of people tell me I'm funny but i'm only funny when I'm in my extremely sacastic mood. which doesn't happen often. lol but yeah i hope chellsie falls, but part of me kind of wants her to be on the team so elfi doesn't make a huge fiasco if chellsie tries for the 2012. I mean if chellsie makes these olympics then she's done and I won't have to deal with her anymore, then again I wouldn't be quite so sarcastic about it without her in my life.

PS, I love the Jesus part. Jesus is always nice to reference lol j/k

chachakid said...

You ever thought of going into journalism?
I would totally pay good money for your newspaper or magazine!

gymnasticsbabie said...

I LOVE CHELLSIE MEMMEL!!!!

chellsie for 08! haha
don't hate! And your right we're even, you hate chellsie (understandable I can see where your coming from) and I hate shawn!

cccam said...

to kate: actually, i would love to write for someone like inside gymnastics or something, but i don't think i could write about anything other than gymnastics like this.

and to gymnasticsbabie: you digust me =] lol just kidding

Nik said...

I agree with you. Im sick of the 'comeback kid' rubbish they keep saying about Chellsie. I cant stand her form and I hate how she got gifted scores on bars. Oh and I hate her ponytail- she needs a haircut or some bangs or something. Im not sure what. I do like her consistancy but thats about it.

Oh and I think her dad is creepy

Anonymous said...

first of all, becca bross is the next it girl and not wieber

2. can u explain the thing about mattie larson's age. if shes 16 right now why wasnt she a senior last year like samantha, ivana (who is 15 now), shawn

gymgirliexo said...

ugh chellsie is not cool at all. although i did like her double piked arabian.
yeah elfis kinda annoying too.
haha i love your blog and btw im gymgymgymnast08 from chalkbucket.

Katrina said...

You hate Chellsie, I hate Nastia... I'm sick of everybody fawning over her. She's not great on floor (yes he has some nice lines but as a dancer, most of them suck), she can't vault, and her form on bars as has worsened over the years. She and Ivana both do this, stick out your head like a turtle then arch your back and THEN swing down. It's sickening.

I personally think Chellsie is a much better gymnast

Unknown said...

Nastia for president :)

cccam said...

inna, you are my new favorite person just for adding that! lol