Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Couple Things:

Jordyn won Nationals! I'm excited but not exactly that surprised.

Chellsie Memmel is in third place. all I have to say is grr.
[I picked this picture only because it featured the adorable Skylar Memmel]

Mattie Larson is doing great! and I think she could actually be a BIG contender for a spot.
But most importantly, so is Mackenzie Caquatto!^^
Where the hell is Shayla?!?!?!
well she withdrew from championships with a herniated disk in her back.
This Sucks.
Ashley Stott's not doing so hot, but I still believe! [rhyming!]
[plus she showed up to training wearing the exact same leo as "oh so modest" Sam Peszek...
haha they DO NOT go to the same gym. Observe below:










T-MINUS 25 Minutes Til' Nationals are aired LIVE
[yeah the fluff will probably be about Chellsie so i'll mute the TV at that time]

No comments: