Sunday, March 30, 2008

Vogue WTF?!?!/ One way Argument

I repeat: WTF, Vogue? If gymnastics couldn't get enough fans that have no clue what they are talking about. Now we have 3,000 vogue readers who claim they know about gymnastics.
Numero Dos: WTF, Vogue? again, this time for including Chellsie Loser Memmel instead of one of my insanely cool heros: Shayla Worley. I personally believe since Chellsie hasn't done much, she doesn't deserve to be included in Vogue. Now Shayla on the other hand, most certaintly does. Plus she kinda sorta looks like a model anyway. WTF?

Now moving on to the second topic of this entry... the one way arguement part. I am sick and tired of hearing about the "old guard" vs "new guard". It's probably insanely and absolutely retarded. Truly, because everyone is out the like: "Oh my gosh, people don't give old guard as much credit, they worked so hard..." and blah blah blah blah blah blah.
First off:
No one is arguing for the new guard so you can quit your whining. Seriously no one is saying the old guard is bad. hence the reason its a one way arguement. I could careless their age. They're all freakin gymnasts!! Shawn is 16 and Nastia is 18. Shawn is made out to be the devil by some people because she's too young and "ripping" the thrown away from nastia. [seriously, some people make it sound like she had a gun and was threating Nastia]

I mean come on! If you root for the old guard now, and they win. then the old guard will retire and the new guard becomes the old guard. isn't it the point to do it while your young.

whatever, i blame chellsie memmel and elfi schlagel [but mostley elfi]

8 comments:

chachakid said...

bahahahaha

you are so funny with your writing. I was laughing so hard during your blog, then your last sentence just made me burst into tears of laughter.
(I swear it's good laughter, i'm not laughing at you or anything!)

cccam said...

hahaha thanks! i'm glad i'm entertaining! lol

gymnasticsbabie said...

comeee onnnn!!! you have to agree with me that shawn ruined the picture. there will ALWAYS be old gaurd vs. new gaurd, because thats the drama of NBC haha.

but as i have said, i would have much preferred the girls who have been here from 2005 and are considered "old and washed up" by Al, than shawn. yuck.

their maturity makes them so "beautiful" ...okay that sounded ridiculous but you get my point.

Unknown said...

I understand where you're coming from. However, for me, it's not about old guard or new guard.

I will never like Shawn's gymnastics (aside from her Amanar, back full and FF FF LO on beam), I will never like Jana's gymnastics (there's no redeeming qualities in her gymnastics for me) or Memmel's gymnastics, besides bars but even that is hard to stomach sometimes

Bleh said...

that "Marcus" was me btw, I was using a different account, it's me, NastiaFan101

cccam said...

haha gymnasticsbabie sorry, i will never believe in the new guard/old guard thing. its a myth to me. i do not segregate gymnasts! lol

and marcus/blah/nastiafan101 i applaude you for hating chellsie's gymnastics yay! i like you!

Anonymous said...

Wow whoever wrote this blog is a hater because Chellsie Memmel was the 2005 all-around champion and third this year at Nationals and Trials...after she hadn't competed for 2 years. She's a shoe in for the team and is looking to medal. SOOOO...the next time you are world champion you can say that she sucks but until then, maybe stick to what you know ok hun.

cccam said...

haha itlmo7 your funny, please don't call me hun