Wednesday, March 26, 2008

People Who Generally For The Most Part Can Stand Me

okay well Mileycyrus990 has made a list of people who Hate me because she is a very kind, thoughtful and mature person. So far her is her list:
Mileycyrus990

woah! astounding
anyway, so I have decided to make a list of my own. It shall be entitled:

People Who Generally For The Most Part Like Me
get in line to add yourself to this list:
cccam <--- yay me!
charloadams <--- sweet... and canadian!
ashleyakaflipper <--- practically a movie star
gymnasticsbabie <--- best gymnast in the world!
adadancer7 <--- what can i say, she's just cool!
deathblessme <--- fellow tessa pama lover
horsegirl04 <---yeaaaah!
gymnasticsbabee9 <--- haha she said she loved me... yay!
gymnastralohartley <--- funky name and sweet comments
mlmj1994 <--- she seriously has commented like every single video of mine and for that i am forever greatful!
britluvsgymnastics96 <--- i luv her she is the cutest! lol jk no but she really is very sweet!
chachakid <--- gave me the best comment on a montage i have ever gotten!
gymgymgymnast08 <--- fellow chalkbucketer!
londongymgurl<--- ooh! my favorite foreign city!
disneydance1169 <---heck yes with the disney!
gracefulone <--- discussin' the skylr!
NYGymFan <--- soo cool!
gymnasticsaddict <--- crazy amazing fellow choreo wizard
Kayleigh<--- gymchat.blogspot.com!!!!! GO THERE NOW I SAY!!
I know, there is no bigger thrill in your life then to be part of my amazingly pathetic 'i have friends' list. but hey why not?!?

13 comments:

gymgirliexo said...

haha can I be on it? I love your montages and youtube and I'm also a fellow chalkbucketer! (gymgymgymnast08)

chachakid said...

i'd love to be a part of your list, I'm not quite sure what you'd want to say about me though. I could be a fellow mileycyrus990 hater? LOL

Charlotte said...

i would love to be on your list! please add londongymgurl

Katie said...

I would like to be part of your list you can say disneydance1169 haha I love your videos and your such a inspriration :D

cccam said...

psh i love you all! yay! of course i'll add you!

GymnasticsAddict said...

YAY! I'm a crazy amazing fellow choreo wizard - thing! You're awesome! If I had a list, you'd totally be the first one and I'd come up with something even better than what you gave me. Which isn't likely, seeing as I'm crazy amazing and such, so I'm kind of a psycho and I apparently wave a wand around, ride on a broomstick, and call myself a 'wizard'. I could almost be insulted for being called a wizard and not a witch, but I think it goes better. Enough of this rambling, I have dancing in my living room to do. Ciao!

cccam said...

gymnasticsaddict, you can be a witch if you want to be one. BELEIVE IN YOUR DREAMS!!! haha lol
crazy amazing perfectly describes you!

GymnasticsAddict said...

Nah, I'll stick with being a wizard. there's nothing cooler than being a wizard when you're a girl, people are sometimes just to afraid to question so you can get away with anything you want. muahahahahaha! *Waves wand* HAZZAM!

You should have just turned into Shayla Worley. Dudeeee, THAT's my dream!

<3

Kayleigh said...

Well you can 100% add me to that list. I love your montages. And this blog is absolutely amazing.

And I'm on chalk bucket with ya. :)

Kayleigh said...

http://gymchat.blogspot.com/

Check out my newest post. :P

deathblessme said...

wooooo fellow tessa pama lover!! too bad shes been injured eh? i made this account just so i could comment on this. im pretty sure this list is bigger than any friends shes had in her life! real and imaginary. again you rock cccam!

gymnastics887 said...

I'll be on it! Your blog is awesome!

Meredith said...

Add me! :d I wanna be on the list! You rule. :D

youtube.com/nightflare514