Saturday, March 22, 2008

Okay so here's the deal:

not a lot of people are going to visit this site. It's okay no big deal. My feelings are not going to be hurt. That is why i will feel free to tell this stupid blog everything about gymnastics that I hate [like Elfi Schelgel and her expolitation of Shawn Johnson and past gymnasts such as Vanessa Alter] and everything I love [like the the elegance and grace of all these amazing gymnasts]

Now that thats done i want you to know a few things:

A) I don't like Chellsie Memmel, so when ever you hear me reference someone as "Chellsie Memmel-like" its a bad thing.

B) I will probably put down every single gymnast that is still competing today, but i will ALWAYS follow my harsh criticizem with a nice thing to say about them [even though it may have to come at a later time]

C) This blog will almost have NOTHING to do with Efli Schlegel, i just couldn't think of a name for my site... and i also really don't like her.

OH and by the way, i really am a nice person truly i am, but this blog is a place to release some of my anger. .....sorry blog

**End Of First Entry**

1 comment:

gymnasticsbabie said...

hahahaha i like it already!