Sunday, March 23, 2008

Montage Awards: Vote or Die!

okay, well you won't die. But i would love for some more people to vote.
Not feeling the love right now.

I know i'm not as popular as Ashleyakaflipper, but how did she get so many people to watch her videos? I mean they're good, but so are Charloadams and mine. Of course charlotte is more popular than me too.

I guess it's because i've only been on youtube for 10 months. Well, when do i start getting more people? i have like 92 subscriptions [which is good can't complain] but i can't seem to get more than 300 views on my vids.

And 300 is pretty sad. The movie 300 was good... but that amount of views, not so much.

Of course my Thriller video got 8,000 views. [the one coincidently, mileycyrus990 stole from me]

but that was uploaded about 9 months ago. [haha 9 months...]

anyway, my point is if you are on youtube, subscribe to me, i'll subscribe to you, watch me videos, i'll watch yours and we'll all be one big happy family k?

oh and vote for the MONTAGE AWARDS!!

8 comments:

charloadams said...

Yeah. I'm not getting to much subscribers too even though I've been on youtube for a year. I wish I would get a lot of comments like on Ashley's videos. The only one i got a lot of comment on was the ''Everything I'm not'' montage on Nastia and Shawn. And that was because mainly everyone was just arguing on it. lol. oh well.

Great Website by the way. I'll be adding it to my favorite websites now. :)

cccam said...

yeah i know. why does ashley get like all this stuff? i don't understand. i mean her montages are good, but so are ours! i mean you got more nominations for the montage awards then anyone else [even ashley] and you still don't get the recognition you deserve.

thanks for the comment and thanks for adding it to your favorites!

Katie said...

I really like both of your montages that why i'm a subscriber to both of your i guess well as you said Ashley has been the web for a long time and people seem to like them but i really enjoy your montages too :D

cccam said...

thanks kaitie! yeah i guess we do have to be on there for a wee bit longer until we get the recognition!

gymnasticsbabie said...

okay i know im not an ashleyakaflipper or charloadams, but i never feel the love!!

i think its because ashley has SO many videos she has like every type of video you could ever wish for on every single gymnastics you could possibly think of. plus for all those shawn fans (and you know how many shawn fans there are out there) she has about 8 billion shawn montages.

cccam said...

don't worry gymnasticsbabie, i love you! lol and your videos!

KarenLovesGymnastics said...

Ashley makes montages of all the gymnats people will look up montages from (Shawn, Nastia, etc.)

And with all those great montages, she probably gets her vids linked all over the place.

Anonymous said...

I think i have more people watching my videos and leaving me comments because i make them for myself, not to get comments or people to subscribe. I've never asked people to watch my videos either. Me and charloadams started at the same time. you guys both have great montages- don't let people tear you down. just becuase you don't have the same number of subscribers or comments as me doesn't mean anything. when you make montages to get people to watch them, it shows and that's why you guys aren't "doing as well" (i think you are doing fine). do it because you like doing it, not to be popular- at least that's what i do.