Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm in love...

With www.gymnastike.org
Anyone else?
Mental Edge Mondays,
Technical Tuesdays,
and Workout Wednesdays?

I freakin can't get enough of it.
Anyone else?

So chellsie is still competing!!
I can not believe it!!!!
I thought my life was free from her and her memmel factory's grasps?
Until of course the Skylar generation came around ( which i assume will be next year since she narrowly missed qualifying for Junior Nationals this year)

Um well, Hey do any of you know stefani catour?
I feel bad for her. She competed at the US Challenge and and took first on Vault, Beam and AA.
Why would i feel bad, you may ask?
Because she scored a 53.600
Which (if) she was competing in the Junior Elite catergory, she'd be heading to Championships right now.
She not only qualified, she over did the qualifying by 1 1/2 points!
Which is more than most seniors could do since the qualifying standard had to be lowered this year from 54.000 to 52.500 because not enough people qualified!
I find that rather funny!

Well any who, i can not wait til' nationals!
Who can't you wait to see and why?
Let me know!

xoxo
Corinne

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chellsie Memmel.

cccam said...

you jerk! lol

Avrill Levann said...

awww come on what's so bad about Chellsie ;) Lol, jk. Or not...anyways not really planning on watching nationals. If it's on and I have nothing to do I might but gymnastics has become less interesting as of late. They just keep changing the rules and the requirements, it just takes the enjoyment out of the sport. Ah, well such is life.

Kate said...

It's on my first night at college I believe...or my last night home so either way I think I'll be occupied. Oh well. I really do wish I could watch though. I do wish that Corrie hadn't torn her achilles thgouh

clairebear70859 said...

stefanis my teammate and she was going for international elite at the PKI. She was pulled out after the first event because of a head injury. All year shes been coming back from knee surgery.

just some info lol.
(:

cccam said...

Thanks claire! I didn't even know she was injured! Thanks for telling us! I hope she gets better! I watched her and her sister at classic and they both did awesome (well so did you... Lol) so let them know I said good job!

clairebear70859 said...

haha yeah! lol, iowa+asthma+gymnastics= not good.

Kat said...

I tried to write this once before but I don't think it went through
Sorry if I am repeating
But your blog is so freaking funny I almost whizzed my own self at work reading it and cracking up.

I always saw it in blog rolls but thought the title meant it would be dumb, sure showed me.

You should be a comedy writer, you are a genius, and on my list of idols.

Keep it up :-)
Oh and I'm sorry but chellsie memmel rocks my world....