Friday, May 30, 2008

NBC Mania- Ashley Stott on TV?!?!?!?!


Now I learn they might possibly show the Classic on TV?!?!?! I may die. This is going to be the best day of my life! I just hope it's true!!

2008 Visa Championships - Women's
Broadcast Schedule:
June 7 - 4:00-6:00 p.m. ET* on NBC Sports


Women's U.S. Classic [and men's nationals]
Broadcast Schedule:
June 8 - 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET* on NBC Sports


2008 U.S. Olympic Team Trials
Broadcast Schedule:
Sat., June 21 - 8:00-10:00 p.m. ET* - Women's All-Around Finals - NBC Sports
Sun., June 22 - 7:00-9:00 p.m. ET* - Women's All-Around Finals - NBC Sports
Sun., July 6 - Noon-1:00 p.m. ET* - Men and Women - MSNBC


Now, don't anyone go making a montage of her before I do! I Have Dibs On Her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey there are interviews with Ashley Stott on this website. you should watch them!
http://www.gymnastike.org/