Monday, May 26, 2008

I REALLLLLLY Hate Imature Brats

What is with imature gymnastics brats on the web?
I had to deal with flippin Mileycyrus990 and now CarlyPattersonFan?

This is what she wrote on my Nastia Liukin Montage- Stronger:

"no offence but this video is so badi like the montage called Alicia, Nastia, Chellsie - Stronger Montage thats the bestest"

and I wrote:

"okay good for you? I don't really know what to say to that. Please don't comment me? I guess that's what i'll say because i really don't care what you think and I don't understand why you would comment me and tell me you don't like my video. oh... and i'll be blocking you because if you were a decent person, you would keep statments like that to yourself... oh and bestest isn't a word. "

and then, being the brilliant girl with words that she is, she told me politely:

"shut up!!!"

so i wrote:

"oh i am totally not going through this whole ordeal again. blocked!"

So Now she's Blocked

THE END!!!!

2 comments:

gymnasticsbabie said...

i bet its really mileycyrus or something. probably her best friend :)

cccam said...

haha yeah probably!