Sunday, May 3, 2009

What up my fellow americans!

That was an odd way to address you since i'm pretty sure at least one of the people reading this is either from
A) Canada
B) England
or
C) Australia

(pick the right one...lol)

okay so whats up with this ashleyakaflipperxten shizz?
I love the girl, i do.
Shes super awesome and the reason i made an account in the first place but it seems weird.
Eh i dunno about you but i don't need more people not reading my blog to go read hers.
Plus i'll prolly be reading her blog anyway.
Sound good?
GO SHAWNY! just thought i'd add that in thurr.
so lets see... Marta sent some newbies & Bridget to Germany and they won. Yay Team USA! Good job.
Do you guys have any new info to share? I know Courtney Kupets just did an interview. Law School may be in her future. SOunds appetizing. Too bad she doesn't want to be a coach because she'd be a good one.

that was a super random post so um.... yeah... sorry

alrighty then...peace.

10 comments:

charloadams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
charloadams said...

Thanks for updating! I love reading your blog! Really, I do! :P You should definitely update more often.

I thought that the idea of Ashley's twitter account was great, so I made one myself! you should maybe do one yourself! :) It's really fun! :P

Oh and I wanted to ask you if you were going to posts the results of the gymnastic montage contest you made!? =)
Thanks!
Charlotte

charloadams said...

I say A) btw!

Megzer1992 said...

Haha I love your blog!

btw I'm actually reading from Ireland! Lol! ;)

Kate said...

I'm a fellow American!

Lawfrog said...

Fellow American here. News in the gym world...well, there seems to be quite a few babies:

Shannon Miller is pregnant, due November 5.

Daniela Silivas is said to be expecting her third child.

Ukrainian Olympians Irina Yarotska and Valerie Goncharov are expecting their first child.

Bleh said...

she seems to have developed somewhat of a cult following...

cccam said...

hey! it is like a cult! thats a good comparison! too bad i'm a cult member! well...sometimes. lol YAY! IRELAND!!!! My daddy's been there! well he's been to canada & england too!

Germany, anyone?
Russia?
Switzerland?
Kenya?
Norway or Finland?
Austria or Belgium?
uhhh. Texas?
haha texas is where my dad is right now.

coolness.

Kathryn in NZ said...

New Zealand actually....

Lawfrog said...

I'm in Texas...Houston to be specific. I actually live a mile or two away from where Kim Zmeskal used to live and train. Wish I had lived here when she was here.