Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So i got a twitter!

Because Ashton Kutcher has one.
And i'm a big fan of ashton kutcher.
A big one.
I also think Oprah is much like God.
And she also recently got a twitter.
So applying the Laws of Oprah, i must get one too.
my user name is cccam5 - because apparently there is another cccam in the world? whatevs.
so um yeah! wanna stalk me? coolness.
or yah know...you could just be my friend. lol
i think thats a better choice.
oh and apparently there's a person called ashleyakaflipperhate? on youtube?
whatever. Nothing like a good fight to call attention to a blog though.
not that i would know anything about that (lmfao mileycyrus990)

kisses.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Riney!! i have twitter!

twitter.com/merebearrr

send me a follow request..i only have it private becauseeee stupid random freakos follow me..like countrywine..wtf, lol.

Avrill Levann said...

Woohoo! I have one to. twitter.com/avrill15 :)

Lawfrog said...

I'm on Twitter too - lawfrogtx