Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Politics of it All...

so...
yeah...
doesn't the off season suck?
waiting around...
just sittin'...
grr.

That election was...
yeah...
never mind.

Los New Website-os

as many of you might already know, i'm completely in love with www.gym-style.com & www.gymdivas.us [both run by the same person] and what do yah know? she/he [i don't remember who runs them] has fresh meat websites!!!!! yay! They're not up yet, but he/she is workin' on it!

Pua Hall [of GAGE]
Stefani Catour [of Desert Lights]
Sophina Dejesus [of SCEGA]
Sophia Lee [of WOGA]

cool, huh?

oh yeah! I forgot!

Congrats, we've once again proved. That Al Fong is crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m6g1HYnfMo

watch it! I feel so bad for Ivana! I would've punched him in the face and left that dump. I can't believe he's so abusive.

-peace out, girl scout-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al Fong is crazy! I totally agree with you on that one....and that the off-season sucks :D

Claire said...

Im so happy stefani is getting a website.


I KNOW HE IS A WEIRDO