Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dear Friggin Lord, How many times do I have to repeat this?

Yah know, if your gonna read my blog don't just skip over the stuff that you can't argue about. I have repeated this twice already and i am posting for the 3rd time so people stop attacking me.

"I don't think people fully understand me. I don't like chellsie memmel. true, but don't mistake for one minute that I don't respect what she did for the sport of gymnastics and the USA Gymnasts as a whole. She is a positive role-model. Most of what I say on this blog is just me being sarcastic. Please don't take it the wrong way because that would be unfortunate. "

-love corinne-

ya'll arguers annoy me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, I hate when people do that. People need to not take things so seriously. Am I not right?

cccam said...

you is right! lol