Thursday, August 7, 2008

I couldn't resist...

OKay, so i'm not exactly supposed to be on the computer and i feel kinda guilty anyway so don't rub it in. But, after all, it's olympic season! I can't not find out what's going on! Okay so i watched the olympic podium training for the girls [also something I wasn't supposed to do] and i have to say WTF? to a bunch of things.

First of all: I did not know chellsie was only competing in bars, that sucks because we might of actually needed her on another event in qualifications
Second of all: Shawn Johnson sucked her way through the entire thing. I'm sad. I like her. Be good Shawn! NOW!
Third of all: Sam Peszek's fulls on beam are sooo great now... so much better than shawn's at the moment. COME ON SHAWNY! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Fourth of all: WTF? Camera men? Stop showing me long shots of Bela Karolyi with the same expression on his face all the time and the picture in picture is great... NOT

anyway, i love you all and I gotta go cuz my dad is home
BYE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chellsie can only compete bars because she hurt her ankle during training.
And don't be too worried about Shawn. I always had my best competitions after having sucky practices and warm-ups.
Knowing that you had bad practices sort of revs you up to do better when it counts.

gymgirliexo said...

Yay!! I've been waiting for that! Shawn will still come out on top. I know she will.