Wednesday, July 23, 2008

This Sucks

Well, everything that's great always has an ending I guess. My parents didn't exactly know that i had a blog so when they found out, they were pretty mad. I'm pretty much grounded from the computer until November. It's sucks majorly but I can deal with it. It just sucks that I can't talk to you guys or download olympic stuff or make montages. none of it. It's upsetting to say the least.

They said I was obsessed with all this. Granted, i was. I didn't think it mattered. I mean i want to go into film production and editing after high school but whatever.

But on better news:
YAY BRIDGET SLOAN!!! I truly never thought she could do it but congrats bridget! Okay and I'm totally okay with chellsie on the team because I know that she can be really helpful on bars but if she makes even one mistake, i'll prolly be reallllly mad. I mean sometimes i don't give the girl a break. I understand she works just as hard as all the other elites and that she is talented. But... i still don't like her. But... her bars is good and we need her. It's a love hate relationship between us.

Okay, well farewell to you all, maybe i'll get to go on early for good behavior. If i do, i'll letcha know.

Love,
corinne

EDIT: I don't think people fully understand me. I don't like chellsie memmel. true, but don't mistake for one minute that I don't respect what she did for the sport of gymnastics and the USA Gymnasts as a whole. She is a positive role-model. Most of what I say on this blog is just me being sarcastic. Please don't take it the wrong way because that would be unfortunate.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'll miss ur sarcastic commentary on our great sport of gymnastics

gracefulone said...

Aw! I'll miss ya too!

gymgirliexo said...

Yeah somebody else needs to get a blog that makes you like rofl. Be like really good and get back on. NOOO Tell your parents theres a bunch of us who need this!

Rick McCharles said...

Looking forward to your "comeback" one day.

Rick McCharles
GymnasticsCoaching.com

gymnasticsbabie said...

NOOOO!!! COMEBACK!!

addicted2gym.blogspot.com