Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stop Stereotyping!

I'm really get sick of Make it or Break it and their false stereotypes of gymnasts.
A) Lauren throwing up her breakfast in the first episode and everyone acting like it's not a big deal.
B) Emily's brother saying and i quote "Gymnasts don't get their periods, mom, not enough body fat, remember?"

Stereotype, much? and not true, much?!?!?!

Dudes who write the show, stop doing that or i'll stop watching.

Oh and notice anything different about my blog? I needed money so I let Google put ads on my page. And i am here to inform you that I CAN NOT LEAGALLY ASK YOU TO CLICK ON THOSE ADS SO I GET MONEY.
So i'll leave it totally up to you.
No pressure. =]
You don't have to click on them.
You don't even have to acknowledge them.
Just pretend i said nothing
[wink] lol

xoxo

1 comment:

Avrill Levann said...

Hahaha, ads...I just might sorta just do a tiny innsy winsy click...for your sake of course :)

And I sooo agree with you on Make It Or Break It. I'm so going to stop watching it if they stop with this sterotype stuff. Ridiculous!!!!!