Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey Now, Shawny...


so i was browsing the web the other day...well today. And I came across new photos of Shawn's escapades on DWTS. Well, uh...judge for yourself.
I love Shawn. I really do. And that dress looks amazing. But she's 16. The same age as me. And there is no way that I would show up on any stage that has my "chestal region" lol not completely and fully covered up.
So i'm a little iffy about this whole dancing with the stars thing. First of all, because they are totally going to overexpose the whole "olympic thing" Not that its not worth exposing...but you can tell its going to be obnoxious partially because of the sequin covered beam in the background.
WARNING: at no time should anyone actually compete on a sequin covered beam. Injury is sure to occur.
And second of all...because i'm absolutely certain that im gonna be really upset if she loses.
And third of all because we're all going to be exposed to disgusting creepy pervs on youtube posting videos on Shawn's hottness & stuff. And thats just disgusting. Shes a freaking little girl. Ew.
So what do you guys think about this whole Dancing ordeal?
let me know peeps.
cmnts please!
-lovelove-

9 comments:

Kate said...

I love DWTS; I've been watching it since season 1, and I also love Shawn. I agree that she needs to dress more age-appropriately. I'm a senior in high school and I wouldn't be comfortable in that dress. I like other dancers on the show, so I don't think I'll be too upset if she doesn't win.

Shawn's 16. Who else is 16? Think about for a while.

APersonNamedSara said...

actually she's 17 now...but I agree. That dress is just...not good.

gymgirliexo said...

Thats not good for her. She needs to wear normal things haha

Kayleigh said...

well... she IS a gymnast, and if you remember, gymnasts wear leotards. which are juuuuuuust about as revealing, IMO... even if not in the "chestal area". ehehe. :P

Unknown said...

I love Shawn too! But i definately agree that with the whole over exposed thing. I heard her saying in one of her interviews that they were making sure she wasn't exposed since she's only 17, but I call that exposed. I think she'll do really well on the show and I hope she wins :) But now her chance of coming back to gymnastics is a LOT lower.

Kate said...

My bad...in that case, I am also 17 and I wouldn't wear that.

cccam said...

My B, guys. I forgot she turned 17 on the 19th of January =]
The point remains regardless. lol What did you guys think of the AM Cup? and bridget & jordyn?

Lawfrog said...

I agree! I thought they "sexed" her up too much on the Tour of Gymnastics Champions as well. She's a teenager and doesn't need to be dressing this way.

I think it's fine that she's on DWTS if for no other reason than it will keep her in great shape. That stuff is HARD. But, I would like to see her back in the gym very soon. If she's not going to get back to gymnastics, she should just say so. Then I can stop hoping:(

gymnastics887 said...

Go shawn! Winner of dwts!