Thursday, January 22, 2009

USAG: I'm almost pretty sure you can't just make up your own rules.

So i just found out that Jordyn Wieber is competing at the 2009 Tyson American Cup and I'm like : "WTF?!?!"
Uhhh. FYI: She's turns 14 in July.
Don't you have to be a senior??
Or does USAG just decide to pick whoever is good for them?
Its bad enough that they already allow, count them: 4 US gymnasts compete at the finals. I thought it was a pretty solid 2 that we decided on for international competitions, folks.
If it was any other country...well you could use imagination about what would happen.

Anywho, Bridget Sloan is going to compete also. I for one hope Jordyn wins it, even if she shouldn't be able to compete in senior competitions until 2010. [the year i graduate, i might add]

Oh! and my dad says i might be able to fly down with him to Dallas for Nationals! [Since he's going for a buisness trip around that time] SWEETNESS! Anyone else going? Let me know!
[If i know you hah.]


-peace-

PS: Oh and can you guys like become a "follower" of my blog or something because at the moment I only have 1, k thanks. lol

6 comments:

gymgirliexo said...

How do I become a follower? haha.

Tanya S. said...

You have 13 subscribers on Google Reader. That's not bad at all.

Meredith said...

HAHAHAHA, The captcha thingy for the comment is "No Nast".

Sorry. ._. I find that entertaining.

I don't get what following is. It sounds creepy, though, lol.

Yeah, but anyways, I'm with you on the whole "She shouldn't be allowed blah blah blah" thingy, but I want Bridget to win. Go Bridgy.

Maybe I'm biased because I'm friends with her on Facebook. But who cares, lol.

cccam said...

ugh! im jealous! i wanna be friends with her on facebook! im friends with jordyn...but its not really her. grrr...

gymgirliexo said...

friends with bridget on fb? whatttt. is it really her?

Meredith said...

Yeah, it's really her. I sent her a message, and we've just been chatting back and forth and she let me know about the American Cup before it was posted anywhere.

RINEY. Add me on Facebook! E-mail search magic.taurus@gmail.com. I'm with my doggy on the profile pic.