Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm back, Baby!!!

yay! i'm back full time to blog until my blog can't possibly blog anymore. Thats nice, isn't it. Which means..... back to SARCASM! God, i've missed you old pal. But, know that Chellsie's gone... what will I be sarcastic about? Elfi Schlegel? French Toast? Coffee? New Mexico? Naw, how bout the new batch of Junior Elites gettin' websites! Yaaaaaaaaay for the 12 year olds! They are soo cute!
Hello my name is Claire Hom. I am a Scorpio. I like Hollister, Gossip Girl and Shawn Johnson. (like all 11 year olds do) I am a level 9 that calls myself a pre-elite. And i go to Desert Lights! Now, that was a little mocking... and I apologize... sorry. She is a cutie though so all is good. I'd expect to see her at Us Classic if not Championships in '09 so look out. Rawr.
Hi! I'm Briley Casanova and I will go to the 2012 olympics because I attend WOGA. I was coached by Anna and Valeri when I was 6 so i must be good. And It was my first year as a Level 10 and I made the Junior National Team... I WIN!!! She's pretty cool, no lie. Look out for her.. fur sure. Triples (beautiful) Beam (amazing)

~check it.

11 comments:

whostolemyshoes said...

haha i ilke briley! i got to see her at nationals in june. fun stuff!
i'm glad you're back. love from NY!
(well i'm not sure i would call it love since i only know you from this blog and youtube... but you get the point.)

cccam said...

thanks! and oh no, its love! lol i like your name "whostolemyshoes" its original and asks the question: Who really did steal your shoes?

clairebear70859 said...

Yeah thanks. BTW im a level 10. and im not a crazy shawn johnson fan fyi. i like sam peszek and courtney kupets more. Thanks for featuring me on your blog tho! i read it all the time

cccam said...

ooh, wait, clarebear70859... are you clarie hom? because if you are I really want to do an interview with you!

whostolemyshoes said...

hahah thank you. and i still don't know who stole my shoes. :( it shall remain a mystery forever.

KarenLovesGymnastics said...

Thang God you're back

clairebear70859 said...

yep im claire hom.

cccam said...

cool claire! then i demand an interview... please? lol

clairebear70859 said...

okay okayyy!! ill do it!
hah

Kayleigh said...

YAY! YOU"RE BACK!

I've missed your sarcasm so... :]

cccam said...

thanks claire! my email address is crencam@yahoo.com e-mail me when i can start asking you questions!